Skip to content
To help clients navigate the disorienting maze of their circumstances, the areas of expertise and competence of Berryman Prime LLC include, but are not limited to, the following:
Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Corruption in sports governance, bribery and kickbacks relative to sports media and sponsorship contracting and rights, ethics and integrity of athletes and agents, sports team acquisition and financing due diligence, financial fair play, match fixing, sports gambling;
- Anti-bribery, anti-corruption, extortion, honest services fraud, and Federal Election Campaign Act violations involving elected and/or appointed officials at local, county, state, and national levels;
- Politically Exposed Persons, Kleptocrats, Senior Foreign Political Leaders;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act;
- Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations;
- Kickbacks and embezzlement by executives, management, employees, and sub-contractors of large corporations;
- Sovereign Wealth Funds.
Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act
- Anti-Money Laundering, specializing in international banking, global electronic funds transfer systems, and correspondent banking;
- Bank Secrecy Act regulatory issues in relation to domestic financial institutions, money services businesses, and non-bank financial institutions;
- Cross-border and domestic money laundering concerning transnational asset tracing;
- Enhanced due diligence and ultimate beneficial ownership.
- Various criminal tax statutes included in the Internal Revenue Code, to include tax evasion, material false statements, failure to file, aiding or assisting the preparation of a false return, corrupt interference, and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA);
- Government and internal investigations;
- Bankruptcy fraud, securities violations, and Ponzi schemes;
- Cryptocurrency related fraud, extortion, and money laundering pursuant to blockchain, mining, wallets, Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s), and other particulars of virtual currency;
- Litigation support, discovery analysis, witness preparation, and money laundering expert witness testimony;
- Whistleblower matters before the IRS and US DOJ.